Welcome to the McAllen ISD Human Resources web-based application system that gives you easy access to your application. The submission of an application will serve as authorization for McAllen Independent School District to investigate your employment, personal history and police inquiries.
To help with completing your application you will need to have the following items for reference:
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Teaching Certificate, if applicable
- College Transcript, if applicable
- Dates and Names of Employers for work experience
- Reference Information (e-mail address, name and phone number)
- You have the option to copy and paste your résumé and letter of interest.
- Applicant Playbook (English)
- Applicant Playbook (Spanish)
The McAllen Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.